Junior Member

Post Help with IF?

Hi Guys

I am having trouble with what I feel should be an easy formula - bascially I think i need an 'if' formula:
c2 = 3/5/12 (date)
c3 = 3/8/12 (date)
if we have gone passed c3 date i need 'backlog' if we have not passed c3 we are 'ok'

I tried =if(c3=0, "ok","backlog") but it doesnt seem to work

There is a 90 day rule from c2

Thanks
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirl1000 View Post
Hi Guys

I am having trouble with what I feel should be an easy formula - bascially I think i need an 'if' formula:
c2 = 3/5/12 (date)
c3 = 3/8/12 (date)
if we have gone passed c3 date i need 'backlog' if we have not passed c3 we are 'ok'

I tried =if(c3=0, "ok","backlog") but it doesnt seem to work

There is a 90 day rule from c2

Thanks
Hi, try the below formula. Is this what you mean?

=IF(C3<TODAY(),"Backlog","OK")
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi, try the below formula. Is this what you mean?

=IF(C3<TODAY(),"Backlog","OK")
Thank you so much - it may have been a 'suck eggs' question but It was driving me crazy. You star !
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGirl1000 View Post
Thank you so much - it may have been a 'suck eggs' question but It was driving me crazy. You star !
Glad to help! :)