Junior Member

Default Page Preview showing placement of page breaks

I just started using Office 2010 after many years of 2003.
In 2003 with a long sheet I could see dotted lines to show short or long pages.
Also I could make sure my printout was at 100% if I checked and it was reduced and I increased it to 100% going back to my spread sheet I could see the dotted lines showing where my page breaks should be so I wasn’t trying to get too many rows on a 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
This is my first post so I hope I’m explaining my problem.
I have been going into Print Preview and seeing how much space I have at the bottom on the page, but this is a pain