Clementius

Default Macro Security

Hi,
I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot
find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The
install is a complete install of Office 2003 and I tried a Detect and Repair
without luck. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Harald Staff

"Tushar Mehta" skrev i melding
om...

And, you are crossposting this to four *Excel* groups because...

....Excel users are the best <g

Best wishes Harald