Junior Member

Default HELP!!!! New PC and can't load excel

Please please can anyone help me at all. We have just got a new computer and I need to use excel so have gone to reload MSoft office 2000 small business and the code I have (disc was supplied by Gateway who don't operate in UK anymore) is 31003-OEM--0079624-16671, which is coming up as incorrect so I can't load office or excel, can anyone give me a clue as to a code I should have? Many thanks in advance
Gord Dibben

The 20 digit code you cite is the Product ID code only.

What you need for installation is the 25 digit Product Key code.

If you still have Office loaded on the old computer you can obtain the PK from
that by using a third-party utility like Aida32(now Everest) or similar.

URL for Everest http://www.lavalys.hu/index.php

Gord Dibben Excel MVP