Leandra

Default I need to develop an EFAS table

how do I set up an external factor analysis summary worksheet?
Gary's Student

Just use the first 4 columns:
Factor
Weight
Rating
Weighted Score

Format the printout to look reasonable and add a small section explaining
the weighting
--
Gary's Student

how do I set up an external factor analysis summary worksheet?

Leandra

Okay, Got that Thank you so much
I should have been more specific, I need help with the formulas, I'm not all
that great in Excel and the simple addition takes time for me. Would you be
able to help me with that/
Many Thanks,
Leandra

how do I set up an external factor analysis summary worksheet?

Gary's Student

You need to define the criteria for weight and rating. The weighted score
could be the product of these two factors. For example if weighted score is
in column D, the formula would be
=C1*B1

A really good source of information on using Excel to model busines
situations is:

Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Business Modeling
by Wayne L. Winston

It might be available, used, at your local university bookstore
--
Gary's Student