Phil B

Default Can't run macros and security dialog not present in xl2000

Just installed Office 2000 under winXPpro and cannot open any of my
Excel worksheets due to macro security set to high - BUT I can find no
where to shut this off. Supposed to be a Security tab under Tools and
Macro menus but I can not find a Security Dialog anywhere. It is
present in Word 2000 but not in Excel 2000. Any help greatly appreciated

Phil
Anne Troy

It's not a tab until 2002, Phil. It's a menu item in 2000,
Tools--Macro--Security.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Phil B" wrote in message
Just installed Office 2000 under winXPpro and cannot open any of my Excel
worksheets due to macro security set to high - BUT I can find no where to
shut this off. Supposed to be a Security tab under Tools and Macro menus
but I can not find a Security Dialog anywhere. It is present in Word 2000
but not in Excel 2000. Any help greatly appreciated

Phil

Anne Troy

Try this. I think you can just change the drive:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=203
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com