reneabesmer

Default How to install OLE Sever

Hiiiiiiiii
hope u are all doing well. i work with Ms Excel and Access at the same time
i export data from Access to Excel from Ms Access Tools menu " Office link"
it was working but since last day it isn't working and when i try to export
data from Ms Access to Excel it give me the following message :

Microsoft Access Can't Star the OLE Sever.

you tried to use a form , Report , or datasheet that contain an OLE object,
but the OLE Server(The Application used to create the object ) may not be
registered properly. Reinstall the OLE Server to Register it Correctly.

"But dear friends i dont know how to install the OLE sever etc. plz help me
step by step by , must be appreciated. thanks in advance"

Sandra

I get the same error, except when i disable the Anti-virus... but this isn't
the best solution.......

"reneabesmer" escreveu na mensagem