Default Disable Macros --> Close File

Hi all,

I have searched and searched and have not come up with an answer;
hoping someone can help.

I have an Excel application that I am going to distribute to employees
at my company. It contains macros, and the users should never see the
worksheets behind it. However, I don't want to ask them to set their
Macro Security at Low, so it is set to medium.

Problem: When prompted to Enable or Disable macros, if the user clicks
Disable, I want the file to close. Currently the worksheet appears.

Anything I can do?

TIA

Anne Troy

This is fairly common. Check this out. Probably a good answer for you:
http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=578
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

I have searched and searched and have not come up with an answer;
hoping someone can help.

I have an Excel application that I am going to distribute to employees
at my company. It contains macros, and the users should never see the
worksheets behind it. However, I don't want to ask them to set their
Macro Security at Low, so it is set to medium.

Problem: When prompted to Enable or Disable macros, if the user clicks
Disable, I want the file to close. Currently the worksheet appears.

Anything I can do?

TIA

Thanks Anne. That worked great.

Anne Troy