greg

Default coping formulas from one cell to another

For some reason when I copy a formula from one cell to another it copies the
formula, but also the value that was in the copied cell. I had no problem
with this before on this spreadsheet
Anne Troy

Probably you're calculation is set to manual, or you have another workbook
open whose calculation is set to manual, or it just hadn't had enough time
to update the cells yet (the case when many, many rows).
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"greg" wrote in message
For some reason when I copy a formula from one cell to another it copies
the
formula, but also the value that was in the copied cell. I had no problem
with this before on this spreadsheet

Zack Barresse

I think you got it Anne. :)

Fyi, if you hit F9 and it updates, pretty sure that's the problem.

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr