lammy122

Default Text Typing

Cells do not auto complete. Paul B gave me the recommended fix. Auto complete
of cells is checked according to his advice. Cells do not auto complete after
I checked this. The box was checked. Any othere possible solutions ??
David McRitchie

This is the worst case of self defeating yourself by posting in more than
one newsgroup that I have seen. You started in excel.misc and Paul B
gave you a reply there and start a new posting in a different newsgroup,
saying that Paul's answer did not work for you. I would suggest that
you stick with the excel.misc thread and by posting in the same thread
people can follow the conversation.. The excel.misc is the better newsgroup
higher visibility even though you will find the same people in many newsgroups,
so you really are asking many of the same people the same question,
and needless to say you are not improving your chances of getting a
quality answer in fact quite the opposite, if you get ignored...

---
HTH,

"lammy122" wrote in message ...
Cells do not auto complete. Paul B gave me the recommended fix. Auto complete
of cells is checked according to his advice. Cells do not auto complete after
I checked this. The box was checked. Any othere possible solutions ??

Gord Dibben

The cells must be contiguous for auto-complete to work.

If you have any blanks in the column, delete them.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP