Mirza Rizwan Ahmed

Default Right to Left Tab in Options of tool menu

We installed Office 2000 in windows 2000 based computer and also installed
Arabic Language support through Microsoft Office Language settings.

Now if we use excel under administrative account "Right to Left Tab"
availavle under tools- options.

But if we use excel under any power user account then "right to left Tab"
option does not appear under toolsoptions. Even under power user a/c we set
up Arabic language support through Microsoft Office Language settings.

What is the reason , why it is not appearing in ordinary user a/c.
Rizwan Ahmed