Jonathan

Default Point titles

How do I get the program to use the column I specify from the worksheet to
use as the title for the points on the chart?
Debra Dalgleish

You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free
add-in that you can download from his web site:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Chris

Using the "source data" option by right click on the plot area or the second
step in chart wizard.
Select the series tab
Click the box with the red arrow and select your title press enter or the
new box with a red arrow and its done.
If the title is selected when the plot is generated this is normally done
for you

Hope this helps
Chris