jdm1051

Default Excel Option Buttons: getting forced choices per row, not per w/s

MS Excel 2002.
Test questions are in consecutive rows in Col B. Two option buttons are in
corresponding row in Col B. I want user to have forced choice of one per row,
but Excel is allowing only one choice per the whole worksheet.

Dave Peterson

What kind of optionbuttons did you use?

If you used optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar, put a groupbox around each
pair of optionbuttons.

If you used optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, you have to give
each optionbutton in each pair a unique groupname (under properties for each
optionbutton). (They default to the name of the worksheet, so that's why
they're all "grouped" together.)

--

Dave Peterson