news.cable.ntlworld.com

Default help help help please

Hi All

I need to know how to import excel spreadsheets onto access. My manual only
covers how to create access databases but at work we will be receiving
information on excel spreadsheets that needs to be imported onto an acess
database. Not sure how this is done

Can anyone please help ??

Cheers

Paul

Andy Wiggins

In Access: File Get External Data Import (then) Change "Files of type"
to Microsoft Excel (*.xls), browse to your Excel file, click on Import, then
follow the Wizard's instructions.

BTW, this is an Excel group :-)

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA