Jamie

Default How do I stop excel from asking me if I want to save my document?

Every time I close an excel document, it asks me if I want to save changes
even when I have made no changes at all. How do I stop it from asking me to
save changes? This really screws up my macros when I'm copying from other
sheets as it'll ask after every sheet for me to save.
Paul B

Jamie, to keep excel from showing alerts when you run a macro use something
like this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'Your Code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Jamie" wrote in message
Every time I close an excel document, it asks me if I want to save changes
even when I have made no changes at all. How do I stop it from asking me

save changes? This really screws up my macros when I'm copying from other
sheets as it'll ask after every sheet for me to save.

Paul B

Jamie, Some functions in excel are "volatile" sounds like you have some,
have a look here for a list of them

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecretsi.htm

--
Paul B