Robin Wylie

Default How Can I Prevent the Reviewing Toolbar from Appearing?

I recently upgraded to Office 2003 Professional. I work in Excel 2003 for
about 10 hours a day. I have customized the toolbars that I use to meet my
needs, and do not want any other toolbars displayed while I work. The
Reviewing toolbar appears on my screen several times each day and I have to
manually remove it each time. I have not yet figured out what is causing
this toolbar to appear. It looks to me like it is just appearing randomly.

Is there any setting change that I can make that will prevent the Reviewing
toolbar from appearing? It is a real nuisance.
--
Robin Wylie
Anne Troy

Hi, Robin. Could it be....?
http://www.officearticles.com/outloo..._outloo k.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Robin Wylie" wrote in message
I recently upgraded to Office 2003 Professional. I work in Excel 2003 for
about 10 hours a day. I have customized the toolbars that I use to meet
my
needs, and do not want any other toolbars displayed while I work. The
Reviewing toolbar appears on my screen several times each day and I have
manually remove it each time. I have not yet figured out what is causing
this toolbar to appear. It looks to me like it is just appearing
randomly.

Is there any setting change that I can make that will prevent the
Reviewing
toolbar from appearing? It is a real nuisance.
--
Robin Wylie

Andy Wiggins

Sometimes, when an email you receive contains an Office attachment, the
attachment, when opened, will also open the "Reviewing" toolbar.
This applies mainly to Excel 2003, although the effect might be seen in
other versions.

Resolution: http://www.bygsoftware.com/Excel/Int...ng_toolbar.htm

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA