Excel database for customer surveys

Default How do I set up and track data in Excel or Access?

I need to set up a database which tracks responses to customer service
surveys by quarter from 20 centers.
Anne Troy

That's a pretty tall order. Personally, I would use Access. And I'd begin by
getting an Access beginner's book.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com