sphbecker

Default Excel and Dual processors

I am looking to buy an Excel workstation which will be used to run some
pretty complex Excel models (mostly formula driven, some VBA). The computer
will do nothing but Excel (it will not be anyone's primary computer).

My question is if Excel would be able to use a 2nd processor or if that
would be a waste of money.
Andy Wiggins

Excel Does Not Run on Multiple Processors.

See: http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;265361

Conclusion: (for Excel) a waste of money.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com