Suchita

Default bar, line and cumulative bar graph in one chart

Hi

I was making a dashboard chart which has a gropup of 4 bar graphs, showing 3
parts each and a line graph ....for 10 issues.

Please suggest

Su

Suchita

Hi Barb,

Thanks for the help with the chart.. you helped me with another option..
what I was looking for was a combination of clusterred stacked graph with a
horizontal line for each cluster...
or if u cud suggest me an option to use the following data in a manner
which is easy to the eye.

* need to show data for three months for
* 10 practice areas
* over 4 paramaters,
* along with organisation benchmark (as horizontal line) over each group.

regards