Al

Default Triangular Coordinates

Can someone point me to a routine that will plot my data
on triangulat coordinates?

TIA

AL
Barb Reinhardt

I've not seen one. I suspect someone has figured it out. If that's not
available, you may have to resort to the use of trig to convert the
triangular coordinates to X,Y coordinates.

"Al" wrote in message
Can someone point me to a routine that will plot my data
on triangulat coordinates?

TIA

AL

Bernard Liengme

Would you like to give examples of some data?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Al" wrote in message
Can someone point me to a routine that will plot my data
on triangulat coordinates?

TIA

AL

I'll give you 2 generic examples: You have a mixture of
three components. They, of course, add up to 100%. You
measure some property for the different mixtures; this is
what you want to plot. It could be, say, physical
strength, or expected return from three asset classes.
Would you like to give examples of some data?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Al" wrote in

message
Can someone point me to a routine that will plot my

data
on triangulat coordinates?

TIA

AL

.

Barb Reinhardt

I haven't tested this, but it might be what you want.

http://www.geologynet.com/programs/ternplot.xls

or do a google search for ternary plot and excel.

That's it Barb. Thanks