brantty

Default Working with a large file, calculating after every little change

I am working with a large excel file and after every change I make, excel
turns my cursor into the hourglass and calculates for a too long....Is there
any way I can work faster and have it calculate when I want it to?
FSt1

hi,
yes. on the toolbar go....
toolsoptionscalculation tab check manual.
but remember you are in manual mode. the sheet will not calculate unless you
hit Key F9.

regards
FSt1