ame9

Default Need help, quickly please

I am working on a timesheet for my company. Employees choose an item from a
drop down box and then choose a second item from another drop down box. I
need to be able to designate what choices they have in the second drop down
based on what they choose in the first drop down. Does anyone know how to do
this? Also, is there a way that when you have a drop down, someone can just
begin typing and it will pull up that choice in the drop down. Please let me
know.