Chas. D

Default How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.

I have created a text box on and excell graph with a note in side and want to
add some bullets in front of a couple of items in the text box.
John Mansfield

Chas,

To create a bullet, add an "l" to the front of your text. Be sure to leave
a few spaces between the "l" and the text. Format the "l" with the Wingdings
font. (Format - Textbox - Font Tab - Wingdings)

The Wingdings font family contains many characters that you could use as
bullets.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Chas. D" wrote:

I have created a text box on and excell graph with a note in side and want to
add some bullets in front of a couple of items in the text box.

Andy Pope

Another option is to type ALT+0149
make sure the numbers are entered using the numeric keypad.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel