Chester1

Default Excel Links

Please can anyone tell me how to remove links inspreadsheets
--
Regards Clair
Adrian M

You can make use of the External Links feature and if necessary combine it
with the Find Replace feature. You can view how to use both Excel tools on
http://www.auditexcel.co.za/othertools.html.

"Chester1" wrote:

Please can anyone tell me how to remove links inspreadsheets
--
Regards Clair

Bill Manville

If Edit / Links / Break Link doesn't do what you want, try FINDLINK.XLA
from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Gabriel Moises

Chester1 wrote:
Please can anyone tell me how to remove links inspreadsheets

If you refer to hyperlinks:

Just right click a link or a cell containing a link, when the context
menu opens click Remove Hyperlink

Bill Manville

Probably you have an earlier Excel version than 2002.
You didn't say which you have - it usually helps.
Give FINDLINK a go.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

Phil

Simple. Go to Edit|links, chose all of teh sources, and hit BREAK LINK.
This is sorta like the equivilent of PASTE SPECIAL Values. It will
replace the links with the current value.