bethg7

Default Macros in Personal.xls don't show up in other wksheets

I have saved some macros in personal.xls. I want them to show up in other
particular worksheets and they don't. How do I get them to show up so I can
use them with other workbooks?

Beth

bethg7

Yes, they are Public and in a code module. I used the Compile feature and it
was okay. The problem, I think, is that the personal.xls does NOT open with
my Excel! If I open it manually and go to Macros, it lists them as
PERSONAL.XLS!map
PERSONAL.XLS!bp etc.

I think if I could get Personal.xls to open with my Excel and be hidden, I
might have them for other workbooks - not sure. I'm kind of new to this!