rwhyte4230

Default how do I set up 3 columns 1/3 down the page?

As a complete novice,I would like help setting up a form. Set out
horizontally, a heading, 4 headings for; name,date of birth,programme start
date.......review date, therapist/s . Then 3 columns headed; Baseline,Target
Programme. I would be very grateful of any assistance.
rwhyte4230

Thank you for your reply, but no I have not figured how to set up the rest.

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi

You can start anywhere around line 20, to get it 1/3 down the page.

The rest you have pretty much figured out?
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"rwhyte4230" wrote:

As a complete novice,I would like help setting up a form. Set out
horizontally, a heading, 4 headings for; name,date of birth,programme start
date.......review date, therapist/s . Then 3 columns headed; Baseline,Target
Programme. I would be very grateful of any assistance.

Kassie

Hi

On Row 20, say in A20, your heading

In A24, Name
In B24, DoB
In C24, Start Date
In D24, Review Date
In E24, Therapist
In F24, Baseline
In G24, Target
In H24, Programme

That is if you want it horizontal

If you only want the last 3 in columnar format, and the rest in Vertical
format, stick all your headings in Column A, starting at Row A24 with Name:
Then use A25 - A28 for the other headings. Use column B for the actual info
and insert your 3 columns below that, say in Row 30, starting at A30, B30
and C30
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

Hi,