Elshpen

Default chart grayed out

Excel 2003, XP system - No matter what I do the chart icon is grayed out. I
tried detect and repair, but this did not fix the problem. I am up to date
on my Office 2003 updates. How can I fix this and get the chart to work?
Jon Peltier

On the Tools menu, choose Options, click on the View tab, and under Objects, select
Show All, not Show Placeholders.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Elshpen wrote:

Excel 2003, XP system - No matter what I do the chart icon is grayed out. I
tried detect and repair, but this did not fix the problem. I am up to date
on my Office 2003 updates. How can I fix this and get the chart to work?

Andy Pope

Is the workbook shared?

Cheers
Andy