Shilps

Default Not able to open hyperlinks from Excel sheet

Hi,

I am facing a peculiar problem. I need to access different documents whose
location is given by links.
Now if I click on any of the links, then the page does not open , instead I
get error that it is not able to locate the server. However, if I paste those
links on the address bar of IE, all the links open.

Pls let me know why am I facing this problem and what is the suggestion.
Thanks
Shilps
Shilps

Forgot to add I am using Excel 2000. The problem was solved momentarily but
has re-surfaced again
Please help.
Thanks
Shilps