A.J

Default Listpro

I've recently used the trial version LISTPRO on my PDA and found it to be
very helpful for my day to day activities and some. The problem is that my
PDA does not have a lot of space for additional programs. Does anyone know
if excel can be used in a similiar manner - I have searched but came up
empty.