Lisa Kunz

Default I need to make a list of bills, whne they are due and to whom.

I want to computerize my bills so they are organized, with the date due, and
the address to whom they are sent. Do I use Excel? Please help, I know it
is easy, I want to show my husband I can do it. Thank you, Lisa, Desperate
Housewife in Denver
Kassie

Hi Lisa

Yes you can use Excel. And you already have a pretty good idea of what you
want to achieve. Just go ahead and doe it!

As you say, in cell A1 type Creditor Name
In cell B1 type Address
In C1 type Due Date
You can also add amounts to be paid, even what it was for.

If you really want to be fancy, create a sheet for each creditor, where you
can keep proper records of all debits and credits, using a column to show
debits (Bilsls) and another for Credits (Payments), You can even include a
column to show the remaining balance - like on HP contracts and such.

I would put the name of the company in B1, the address in b2, B3 and maybe B4
tel number in B5, the name of the contact person in B6 and the account
number in B7
In A10 I would type DATE, in B10 REFERENCE,in C10 DEBIT, in D10 CREDIT and
in E10 BALANCE.
--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa