PeterD

Default Linking to a passworded workbook

I have links from a workbook template, workbook 1, to a workbook, workbook 2,
which has a password. I do not want the update links message displayed
whenever I open workbook 1. Also, I would prefer not to turn off all update
links messages as in the "tools, options, edit" menu option. I have tried
the choices in the "edit, links, startup prompt..." menu option but I always
get the update links prompt. Am I missing something?