TooManyPutters

Default auto format - how do I turn it off?

Using Office XP

Kassie

Hi

Not too sure what you mean. Do you mean you do not want formats and
formulas in cells to automatically extend to new rows, eg when you insert
rows, or want to enter new data in adjacent columns etc? Is so, click on
Tools|Options|Edit tab, and untick "Extend list formats and formulas"

"TooManyPutters" wrote:

Using Office XP