Gian

Default Stacked Bar y-axis

The order of the data plot by the stacked bar (y-axis) is opposite from the
data range I selected. How can I change that so the order is same as the data
I hace in the worksheet?
Barb Reinhardt

The easiest way for me is to select the bar that you want at the bottom. In
the command line, you should see something like this:

=SERIES(Sheet1!$D$1,,Sheet1!$D$2:$D$7,4)

Change the 4 at the end of the series to 1 and it will be at the bottom of
the stack.

"Gian" wrote in message
The order of the data plot by the stacked bar (y-axis) is opposite from

the
data range I selected. How can I change that so the order is same as the

data
I hace in the worksheet?

Jon Peltier

Another way: Format any of the series, and adjust the plot order on the Order tab.

In general, you can only reorder among the same type of series, on the same axis. If
you have a combination chart, A as a line and B as a column, you cannot reverse
their order. If lines A and B are on the primary axis and C and D on the secondary,
you can only switch among A and B or among C and D.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services