L Young

Default is there a way to hide zeros in a line graph

I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show them
Bernard Liengme

Replace zeros by =NA()

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" <L wrote in message
I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show them

L Young

Bernard,
Thanks for helping. The problem is the cell is a link and I don't think I
can manipulate the cell b/c of link. Any other way to include answers in
graph greater than '0'.
Linda

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Replace zeros by =NA()

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" <L wrote in message
I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show them

Bernard Liengme

If the cells are blank, use Tools|Options and open the chart tab and specify
what to do with blanks cells.
What is the formula for the link? (You may want to email me directly)

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" wrote in message
Bernard,
Thanks for helping. The problem is the cell is a link and I don't think I
can manipulate the cell b/c of link. Any other way to include answers in
graph greater than '0'.
Linda

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Replace zeros by =NA()

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" <L wrote in message
I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show
them

Jon Peltier

If the cell is linked, there must be a formula. So replace this:

=A1

with this:

=IF(A1<0,A1,NA())

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

L Young wrote:

Bernard,
Thanks for helping. The problem is the cell is a link and I don't think I
can manipulate the cell b/c of link. Any other way to include answers in
graph greater than '0'.
Linda

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Replace zeros by =NA()

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" <L wrote in message

I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show them

Jakob Austgulen

But I dont want #NA in my sheet.
--

Jakob

"Jon Peltier" skrev i melding

L Young wrote:

Bernard,
Thanks for helping. The problem is the cell is a link and I don't think
I can manipulate the cell b/c of link. Any other way to include answers
in graph greater than '0'.
Linda

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Replace zeros by =NA()

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"L Young" <L wrote in message

I'm creating a line graph which shows zeros. I do not want to show them

Jon Peltier

Jakob -

Use conditional formatting to hide it:

http://contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#Errors

Or break down and create two ranges, one for display of the data, the other for the
chart's source data. If you link them to the original data, they should agree.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services