Jan Heijs

Default box-and-whisker chart

is there an add-inn available that creates a box and whisker plot.
This a grpahic representaion of statistic information showing the raange of
values per categorie.
Debra Dalgleish

I don't know of an add-in, but Jon Peltier has instructions for creating
Box and Whisker plots:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...tml#BoxWhisker

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Jerry W. Lewis

Don't know of a free Add-in, but if Jon Peltier's manual instructions do
not meet your needs, you might look at the commercial Add-in "StatTools"
from Palisade
http://www.palisade.com/html/stattools.asp
which does box plots. I believe you can download a free time-limited trial.

Jerry

Jan Heijs wrote:

is there an add-inn available that creates a box and whisker plot.
This a grpahic representaion of statistic information showing the raange of
values per categorie.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thank you for the information. I'm in a college statstics & probability math
class and was greatful for the info that was provided about the box and
whisker charts. This helps me understand the concepts, calc's, etc.

Jan Heijs wrote:

is there an add-inn available that creates a box and whisker plot.
This a grpahic representaion of statistic information showing the raange of
values per categorie.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Thank you. That download you have provided has made life much easier for me.
I was thinking a few glasses of wine might help me find the Box and Whisker
Chart info in Excel 2003 when I happened upon your response. You have been a
life saver! :-)