Default MSN MoneyCentral Stock Quote Add In

Two days ago i opened MS excel and a dialogue box appeared saying there
was a problem with the MSN MoneyCentral Stock Quote Add In. After that
the Get Quote Toolbar Button didn't do anything when it was pressed.
I've since uninstalled/reinstalled the add in several times. When
Excel is opened the MSN Money Central Stock Quote toolbar has only two
icons - refresh and stop. Any ideas how to solve this problem? Is
there still a file on my computer that is causing this? please advise.
Thanks!

i've solved my own problem by restoring the default setting on excel
(help menu) and then uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in.