binaryben

Default Excel file already open warning

Tom Wrote:
Installed office 97 on XP pc. When double-clicking any
excel file, excel is opened and a warning pops-up about
that file already being open while this is definitely not
true. Clicking ok, the file is opened though and it can be
processed. The problem does NOT occur if excel is already
active when double-clicking the file or if the file is
opened from within excel. Any suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Tom

I have the same problem, did the solution offered work??

--
binarybenPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access