ame9

Default Something Strange

Hello. I need someone's help. I am looking at an excel workbook that has
numerous sheets. However, I am unable to see the column which has the row
numbers on the left side. Please help.
Thank you!
Dave Peterson

Maybe it's just off the screen?

Window|Arrange|Tiled (and resize manually)

or maybe it's not being shown:
tools|Options|view tab|make sure "row and columns headers" is checked.

--

Dave Peterson
Gord Dibben

ToolsOptionsView.

Under Window Options checkmark "Row and Column Headers"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP