schoolgeek63

Default Service work order

Does anyone have a template for a service work order? More specifically, a
technology work order would be great. Just something that states the date,
client name, description of problem, date completed.
Gord Dibben

geek

Browse around in the Template Gallery. May find something?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP