Mr. Trucker

Default truck dispatching

I would like to improve the efficiency of how we dispatch our tractor
trailers to make deliveries to our stores. I would like to build a spredsheet
that utilizes the following information:

Store Number
Scheduled delivery time
Distance to store from distribution center (in miles)
Weight of each order
Cubic feet of each order

I will enter the distance of the stores from the ditribution center into one
column. I need the spreadsheet to be able to build loads that are no more
than 1500 cubic feet (orders can be anywhere from 100 cube up to 1500 cube so
multiple orders can be combined to form 1500 cube, that will allow the truck
one hour between stops and 30 minutes to unload at each store, and that
combines orders on stores that are closest together. For example, I can have
orders that are supposed to deliver at 9:00 am at a store that is 25 miles
away as well as have orders that are scheduled for delivery at 9:00 am at
stores that are five miles away. I can't put the two 9:00 am stores on the
same truck as one is guaranteed to be late. However, I could combine an order
with a 10:00 am delivery and an 11:00 am delivery on the same truck as long
as the truck has time to travel the distance. I assume that the trucks can
travel an average of 45 miles per hour.

Can someone teach me how to do this or build a spreadsheet for me?