J.Reynolds

Default Zero values

In excel 2002 how do I get into the default excel book template to uncheck
the zero box and save it so that I dont have to go to options each time I
open a new book.
Bob Phillips

Look for a file called Book.xlt and change that.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"J.Reynolds" wrote in message
In excel 2002 how do I get into the default excel book template to uncheck
the zero box and save it so that I dont have to go to options each time I
open a new book.

J.Reynolds

I can only find a file called Book1.xlt and that has the zero box unchecked.
I am still getting new books with zero values. Where is Book.xlt? Also I
cant rate postings as I cant find the message box to do so. Sorry

"J.Reynolds" wrote in message
In excel 2002 how do I get into the default excel book template to uncheck
the zero box and save it so that I dont have to go to options each time I
open a new book.

Dave Peterson

If you find that book1.xlt in your XLStart folder, rename it to book.xlt.

If that book1.xlt is not in XLStart, create a new workbook, change the settings
you want and save it to your XLStart folder as book.xlt (not book1.xlt).