canders1

Default hyperlink

It seems I have email addresses in my spreadsheet that have lost their
ability to hyperlink. How do I get back?
--
Christine L. Anderson
Bill Manville

Canders1 wrote:
It seems I have email addresses in my spreadsheet that have lost their
ability to hyperlink. How do I get back?

You could try selecting the cells concerned and running this macro:

Sub Test()
Dim C As Range
For Each C In Selection.Cells
If C.Hyperlinks.Count = 0 And InStr(C.Value, "@") 0 Then
C.Hyperlinks.Add C, "mailto:" & C.Value, TextToDisplay:=C.Value
End If
Next
End Sub

Bill Manville