IGH219

Default Numbers display as decimal, i.e. enter 123 display 1.23

I have a problem, when I enter a number, eg 123, it displays as 1.23. I have
tried to set up numbers in the format drop down list by eliminating decimal
places, but it has no effect. Ideas please
David McRitchie

Everyone gets hit with this sooner or later, since they make the
change and nothing seems to happen so they forget they changed this.

Tools, Options, Edit, (uncheck) Fixed decimals
you had it checked and the decimals set to two

The option is useful to Accountants and a pain to almost anyone else.
It is not the same as formatting cells to two decimal places.
---
HTH,