Robert Vega

Default hyperlink from excel to visio

I'm trying to create a hyperlink in Excel that will open a specific page
within a Visio file, but I can't figure out how to specify that page. I have
the 2002 versions of both.
Anne Troy

I think you can insert a bookmark in Visio (sorry, no Visio to double-check
anymore). So if you insert a bookmark in the Visio page, and call it
"MyBookmark", then from Excel you should be able to create a hyperlink to
the Visio file, then just add this to the end of the hyperlink: #MyBookmark.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Robert Vega" <Robert wrote in message
I'm trying to create a hyperlink in Excel that will open a specific page
within a Visio file, but I can't figure out how to specify that page. I

have
the 2002 versions of both.

Robert Vega

Thanks! That was almost exactly it. Actually, you just need to put #NAME
where NAME is the name of the page you want to link to in Visio, but I
wouldn't have figured that out otherwise.

Robert