Default graph displayed in ascending order of value?

I would like my graph to shows values in ascending order
on the x-axis. I know how to do this manually however as
the values change on a weekly basis I would like the
graph to autoimatically do this for.

regards Ant

Barb Reinhardt

You can do this on an XY chart. On the format axis menu, you can change
the scale to display the values in reverse order. If you are using
something besides an XY chart, please let us know.

" wrote in
message ...
I would like my graph to shows values in ascending order
on the x-axis. I know how to do this manually however as
the values change on a weekly basis I would like the
graph to autoimatically do this for.

regards Ant

thanks for the reply but when I chnged the scale to
display values in reverse order the chart I'm using
displayed the same information only upside down. Am I
doing something wrong?

Cheers Ant

You can do this on an XY chart. On the format axis

menu, you can change
the scale to display the values in reverse order. If

you are using
something besides an XY chart, please let us know.

"

wrote in
message ...

.