Sophia120903

Default How do I get rid if margins when printing in excel?

Please help! When I want to print a worksheet in Excel (Microsoft Windows XP
Professional) the preview shows me what I want, but when it comes out on
paper there are large margins on the right and bottom that I can not get rid
of the normal way. I think it has something to do with paper size settings
for A4, computer thinks the paper is smaller than normal. I managed to sort
it in Word, where I actually go and set the length and width of A4 paper to
22cm by 31cm. Please can anyone suggest what needs doing?!