Talbot_Tagora

Default All my old Excel files in £s now show as $s in 2003 ??

Have just upgrade to 2003 and alll my old .xls files now appear as $s
I choose UK ~ Striling when upgrading/install 2003
I'd rather not have to open & convert each individually...

Any tips please??

cc:
George Nicholson

Try:
StartControlPanelRegionalSettings

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"Talbot_Tagora" wrote in message
Have just upgrade to 2003 and alll my old .xls files now appear as $s
I choose UK ~ Striling when upgrading/install 2003
I'd rather not have to open & convert each individually...

Any tips please??

cc:

Talbot_Tagora

Thanks George, unfortunately these and all Settings I've tried are infact
showing as £ English ~ English (United Kindom) etc.... Its a pain in that
all previous Excel 2000 files/worksheets are now set/open as $s and require
modifying manaully.
I'll need to continue as I've a lot of files. Cheers' all the same. RonB

"George Nicholson" wrote:

Try:
StartControlPanelRegionalSettings

--
George Nicholson

Remove 'Junk' from return address.

"Talbot_Tagora" wrote in message
Have just upgrade to 2003 and alll my old .xls files now appear as $s
I choose UK ~ Striling when upgrading/install 2003
I'd rather not have to open & convert each individually...

Any tips please??

cc:

Peo Sjoblom

Look if there is a style applied using US currency

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)