Andres

Default formating issues when printing using different printers

Hi,
I have a workbook with multiples pages, usually anywhere between 50 to 100
pages distributed in different tabs. I spend a lot of time formatting the
pages so that when I print it it looks organized and neat. I need to forward
this document to coworkers in different cities. When they print the same
document, since they are using different types of printers, the document they
end up with is totally different, usually with more pages due to the page
breaks not matching exactly where I inserted them. Is there a way to fix this
so that my formatted document will print always the same regardless of the
printer being used?
Dave Peterson

Find the "worst" printer and use that to set up your pages.

Be as conservative as possible. Increase margins to match that worst printer.

Good luck,

--

Dave Peterson