Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Unload from Memory

Hi David,

Usually you Show a userform and then unload it when done

UfMyForm.Show

from inside the Form Module
Unload me

Other than that you load and unload Subs only by opening and closing the
workbooks which contain them.

hth
Charles
______________________
Decision Models
The Excel Calculation Site
www.DecisionModels.com

"David W" wrote in message
Does anybody know about unload and load in codes
Read a little and still confused
Can you unload a sub from memory until a checkbox is clicked on and load
that checkbox back into memory till it has completed it procedure and then
unload it again
Sounds confusing probable on account of the way that I worded it(maybe

not)
Thanks