Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching / Calculating Multi-Dem Arrays

I have two multi-dimensional arrays. I have two tasks I
am trying to perform. I am looping through ary1 and then
ary2.

1. If the data in the ary2 matches the data in ary1 then I
want to count the number of records in ary2 that match.
The column that is key to both arrays can be different.

2. After counting the number of records I want to sum /
avg the values of the records in ary2.

I know I can accomplish this much easier in Access but
this is what my client wants.

Thanks,
JohnV